Frank Palmieri's Daily Ramblings

A collection of my daily thoughts and ramblings.

CNBC has become a cesspool for self-proclaimed MOTU's to bicker endlessly. Maybe it's always been that way, but the economic downturn has brought out the worst in these people.

We have people espousing the treasury view, that idiot Rick Santelli screaming about helping your fellow man, and a whole host of other ridiculous ideas that only idiots jaded by their socio-economic status could come up with.

People say we should stop demonizing the rich, but they make it awful hard not to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: Is the bounce coming? I hope so. I'm buying into this one (BGU). So far I'm up around 62% in just over a month, which means I've netted about 40% so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment